Ohh my God! I woke up today and had a through my notifications. And at that moment, this spanked me.
Thankyou soo much for this. ♥ Your blog is worth reading for. I loved your blog and all the pictures you clicked. Keeep posting such stuff.
The Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers who they think need encouragement and recognition. It was started by The Global Aussie in 2011.
Have a look at this. 🙈
*ta da ta da ta da* ✨
The rules for the 2018 Award are as below :
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Display the award on your post
• Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blogging
• Provide 10 random facts about yourself
• Answer the questions given to you
• Nominate 5-11 other blogs for this award
• Ask them creative and unique questions of your own
• List the rules and inform your nominees of the award
I never thought i would be blogging until the day I wrote my first poetry. (You can have a look at it, I won’t mind. :p ) So i started writing quotes as well as paragraphs as well as one liner or two liner, this kept me busy. And i love to do that. All this while, my blog contained romance, motivational, etc. kinda posts. All the love and support from you bloggers as well as my followers also keep me passionate about blogging. (Well yes, you guys are amazing. :))) )
10 random facts about me.
1. I’m mad about chocolates. 🍫 Well, I’m a bit foodie. But i don’t know cooking. Though i won’t mind if someone makes delicious things for me.
2. I make things complicated though.
3. I try not to indulge in any fight or argument.
4. Love interacting with strangers.
5. I waste my time in getting bored and lazy all the day.
6. I’m not at all good at bringing up new topics all the time while talking.
7. I can sleep all day long.
8. I can bend my fingers (of left hand) towards the back of left hand.
9. No matter how old I am, people think me I’m sixteen.
10. I’m not at all good at remembering things.
11. I have a big problem of not completing my tasks. For example, i started learning Swimming but left before learning because of my fear. -_-
12. I love to travel. ❤
(Well, facts went upto 12. 😛)
Philosophy surely had some interesting questions for the nominees. And I’ll give my best shot to answer them. So here are the questions.
1. How many followers on your blog ,are enough to satisfy you ?
I need followers who actually read my blog and give their views on my blog. Such followers are worth a blogger wants. So, there is no counting to it.
2. What is the hidden talent you have,yet to be explored ?
Talent explores itself when the person is facing their difficult times. So yes, I don’t know whats that hidden talent in me that is to be explored.
3. How do you deal,when you are sorrounded by people with negative thoughts ?
When I’m surrounded by people with negative thoughts, I try to listen their meaningless talk from one ear and expel from another. That’s what it is. Never make negative vibes get its control on you.
4. Define Happiness.
Happiness is when you are happy from inside. You ought to have completed any task or you may have talked to any of your good friend or some sort of good news. Many many many things can be considered as for being a reason for one’s happiness.
5. What is the best part of your childhood ,you still remember and cherish ?
Well, I don’t remember my childhood much. But as my parents tell me that I have irritated them a lot. But as far as I remember. Well, this isn’t that moment to ne cherished. But yes a laughable moment. Back then, my dad once took me from my legs and took me upside down towards the end of the road since I obstinate him to go along with him.
6. If nobody does a like,share or recommend your blog post,why you think it is so and what you would do ?
If that happens, I would try to find if there is any problem with my blog. Then if any problem occurs, I would make my blog posts more feasible. That may happen because of my fault in my posts topic maybe.
7. What is the craziest thing ,you think you did when you were a kid?
Hahahha, yes I was very stubborn those days. :p Like, I use to lie down if my parents didn’t buy the thing I wanted.
8. How frequently, you think you should post your blog articles ?
Ofcourse daily. *_* I would love to post for my fellow bloggers to read my posts.
9. Do you believe in THE law of ‘Karma’ ?
Yes. 🙌 Karma. The things that you do with others will automatically happens with you. Either you do good deeds or wrong deeds.
10. As the Richest person in the world,what proportionate money you are willing to spend on and what is the reason ?
Who don’t love to live a luxurious life. I would rather spend my money on Needy people. Further in life, if i get settled with all my needs. I have planned to support an NGO or build an NGO for all needy people.
So I’m done with the questions. Hope I have had gave the answers at my best. 🌟 Now, I would like to nominate following bloggers who are worth for this award. :))
There are some questions I would like you guys to answer.
1. If you were an object, which object you would want to be and why?
2. What is your favorite, unique travel experience? Did you plan it, or did it just happen?
3. If you could go back in time and change one thing about you, what would it be?
4. Everybody role-play as kids. What is the role that you played as a kid?
5. Narrate your favourite dream.
6. What is the top thing in your bucket list?
7. If you can choose to own one fictional gadget/tool, what is it and why?
8. If you can change one thing in this world, what is it?
9. What was the most horrible/disgusting food you have ever eaten?😶
10. Did you know the meaning of the word Liebster or you had to google it after receiving the award? :))
Hope you guys had fun answering these questions as much as I had answering philosophy questions. Do let me know once you have posted replies to the Award!
Thankyou soo much Philosophy through photography. ♥ And sorry for the delay.
Thankyou for reading bloggers. :)))